Employee benefits represent a significant investment for an organization. Naturally, you want to make sure your employees fully appreciate their value.
Clearly communicating the details of your group benefits plan allows you to:
- Help employees better understand the programs offered
- Ensure interesting new additions don’t go unnoticed
- Reduce resistance and dissatisfaction following changes
How you communicate your decision can determine employee appreciation and engagement.
From drafting plan content up to designing the visuals, we know how to promote and effectively communicate employee benefits. Here are three tips on how to create communications that spark engagement:
1. Tailor the message: it should be short, easy to understand and targeted to the employee.
2. Choose an appropriate medium: written communications are more accessible and consistent, while an online approach encourages interaction and easy communication of your message.
3. Add visuals: well-designed communications are more likely to be read and retained.
By following these tips, you’ll find your employees are more engaged and fully appreciate their employee benefits. Don’t leave it to chance—get the most out of your investment!