Group benefits plan’s market positioning
Compare your group benefits plan with what the market has to offer
Knowing your group benefits plan’s positioning offers many advantages:
- Effectively manage recruitment of top talent and increase employee loyalty
- Obtain a clear picture of your plan’s competitive value in the reference market
- Pinpoint areas for improvement that affect performance
While market comparisons are important, they’re not always easy: how do you evaluate the value of your program or compare employer participation to plan costs?
That’s where we come in.
Is your group benefits plan market-competitive?
Consolidate your position by conducting a study of the target market based on your needs. We have everything you need to help you reach your goal:
- Benchmarking tools
- Data extracted from rémun, our annual total compensation survey
- Customized surveys
You’ll learn more about:
- Your reference market
- Your plan’s value
- The portion paid by the employer
- The selling points of your insurance coverage
Add value with a distinctive offer in the market and recruit top talent!
514-285-1122 ext. 247
Explore possible solutions with the help of our experts.
For your other challenges related to group benefits, browse our solutions.
We create human capital and financial performance with our clients through the excellence of our experts ignited by a total rewards mindset.