Group benefits cost control
Effectively managing group benefits costs
When faced with a significant annual increase of group benefits costs, it is essential to act and identify solutions that can help manage this major expense in the future.
There are three key players in managing the costs of a plan:
- Managers: they must know their plan inside out and listen to the needs of employees in order to meet them.
- Plan members: they must understand that their prescription drug use and claim history has a direct impact on premiums.
- Our group benefits experts.
Manage risk with proper planning
We offer risk management and cost control solutions that work, adapted to your organization’s needs. We can help you:
- Project costs
- Make financial arrangements with reduced volatility
- Manage prescription drugs, disability and other benefit-related expenses
- Negotiate with the insurer
- Manage risks outside of Canada (expatriates, business trips, etc.)
- Raise employee awareness
Don’t let the your plan costs dictate the rules—regain control!
514-285-1122 ext. 247
Explore possible solutions with the help of our experts.
For your other challenges related to group benefits, browse our solutions.
We create human capital and financial performance with our clients through the excellence of our experts ignited by a total rewards mindset.