Legal advice tailored to your needs
For strategic or legal advice, call on our experts when designing or reviewing your plans and programs. Your questions concern administrative or operational matters? Ask our lawyers!
Thanks to their extensive network of provincial and federal government bodies, our lawyers are uniquely placed to find practical solutions suited to your needs.
Our legal experts can help you:
- Implement and revise different types of plans:
- Registered pension plans
- Supplemental pension plans
- Retirement compensation arrangements
- Deferred profit-sharing plans
- Pension benefits, etc.
- Revise and update your pension plan’s different texts
- Analyze issues with the administration of pension and group benefits plans
- Participate in the design of group benefits programs, including pension plans
- Analyze and review management and alternative investment contracts
- Design and revise master trust agreements
- Prepare and revise contract documents for the sale or acquisition of businesses
- Analyze pay equity issues
- Establish and review governance rules for your various committees
- Train members of pension or investment committees
And much more! Call us! We’re here to help.
514 285-1122, ext. 304
Benefit from the in-depth expertise of our professionals!
Our lawyers make it their duty to keep you informed.
With their help, keep abreast of legal changes and their impact on your organization.