A team of seasoned lawyers
Martin Neveu has been a member of the Quebec Bar since 1996 and has several years of experience, namely in the areas of group benefits and compensation. Backed by a bachelor’s degree in actuarial science and a graduate diploma in taxation, Martin understands the issues facing his clients, down to the smallest details.
Philippe Levac has a law degree from Université de Montréal, where he also obtained the labour relations merit award. He was called to the Quebec Bar in 2008, holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial relations and is a certified industrial relations counsellor (CIRC). From 2008 to 2014, he practiced law with the firm of Norton Rose Fulbright Canada in the areas of labour relations and pension plans.
Legal advice tailored to your needs
For strategic or legal advice, call on our experts when designing or reviewing your plans and programs. Your questions concern administrative or operational matters? Ask our lawyers!
Thanks to their extensive network of provincial and federal government bodies, our lawyers are uniquely placed to find practical solutions suited to your needs.
Our legal experts can help you:
- Implement and revise different types of plans:
- Registered pension plans
- Supplemental pension plans
- Retirement compensation arrangements
- Deferred profit-sharing plans
- Pension benefits, etc.
- Revise and update your pension plan’s different texts
- Analyze issues with the administration of pension and group benefits plans
- Participate in the design of group benefits programs, including pension plans
- Analyze and review management and alternative investment contracts
- Design and revise master trust agreements
- Prepare and revise contract documents for the sale or acquisition of businesses
- Analyze pay equity issues
- Establish and review governance rules for your various committees
- Train members of pension or investment committees
And much more! Call us! We’re here to help.
514 285-1122, ext. 304
Benefit from the in-depth expertise of our professionals!
Our lawyers make it their duty to keep you informed.
With their help, keep abreast of legal changes and their impact on your organization.