PACME: Every cloud has a silver lining!
The Government of Quebec’s Programme actions concertées pour le maintien en emploi (PACME) aims to provide direct financial support to businesses that have had to downsize due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Normandin Beaudry’s experts can assist you in enhancing training, implementing best practices in human resources management and optimizing the way your business operates.
- Diagnosis of the human resources function and human resources management
- Employee attraction and employer brand development
- Working conditions analysis
- Telework policies and new forms of work organization
- Work assessment and variable compensation
- Employee engagement (including surveys)
- Workforce needs planning
- Organizational communication
- Coaching and management skills development
- For example, the implementation of strategies to promote employees’ mental health
Our professional fees, the salaries of employees and managers in training and the majority of overhead costs (up to the maximum applicable).
Projects are being accepted until September 30, 2020, or until the $100 million-budget runs out. Act fast!
For more details on PACME, click here (information in French only).
Our experts are working for you during this unprecedented crisis. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.