February 25, 2014 - Faites de vos employés des ambassadeurs de votre marque !
On February 25, 2014, as part of the Grande conférence Les Affaires under the theme “Marque employeur : Propulsez la dans tous les cycles de l'expérience employé”, Éric Montminy, President and Étienne Boucher, Senior Consultant, Compensation and Performance, will be giving a seminar entitled “Faites de vos employés des ambassadeurs de votre marque !”.
This seminar will offer insight into senior management’s vision and the employee’s perspective in relation to developing and maintaining an employer brand, and will provide answers to the following questions:
- Capitalizing on your talent: how to make every employee an ambassador for the organization?
- How to promote the sharing of values in daily activities so as to establish a common anchor point for the employer brand?
- How to adjust your management and compensation practices to ensure their alignment with your employer brand?
- How to engage your employees to get them to want to embody this brand while maintaining their own personality?
- What are the tangible benefits of a strong employee brand?
To get a detailed schedule for the event and register, click here.
Please note that this seminar will be given in French only.