February 20, 2013 – 17th Annual Review of Canadian Institutional Investment Managers
On February 20, 2013, Normandin Beaudry’s asset management consultants would like to invite you to take part in their 17th annual Review of Canadian Institutional Investment Managers.
The speakers will be reflecting on the main themes in institutional investment management:
- Performance of major asset classes in 2012
- Performance and winning strategies of institutional investment managers in 2012
- Attractive investment opportunities in various asset classes starting in 2013
NOT TO BE MISSED
Given the prevailing context of the financial markets, institutional investment fund administrators are facing serious challenges associated with ensuring that their asset management strategies are in line with their financial commitments.
Mr. Beaudry will be presenting:
- Our views on pension funding
- A simple approach for maximizing the levers offered by public plans to secure retirement income.
This conference is intended for investment or pension committee members, administrators and trustees of institutional funds. It will take place at the Hyatt Regency Montreal (Soprano Room) on February 20, 2013 from 8:15 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
To register, download our invitation brochure (PDF, 530 KB) and sign up before February 13, 2013. Seating is limited.
Please note that this conference will take place in French only.